Friday 15 May 2020

Me



Assalamualaikum,


   Okay today yeah actually since few  days ago I feel like wanna write because there so many things I wanna say but I just tell Allah. 

   It is about my part time job as a dropshipper. That job is really not ME. I never like a job which I need to promote things or anything related with marketing. Even my blog pun I never tell everybody to read, just share with some close friends. But I have toooooo. My current job is not that stable. I work in the tourism industry. With current condition, I can't do anything. My position pun not that important pun. Then.. I should prepare for something bad. I ave to have income to pay some monthly commitments. So what else I can do?? I don't have my own transport. So I can just find job that no need for me to move from one place to another. I think dropship is the only thing or work that I can do. However, I think I just wrongly join that company. Because in that company, they really push you and I really never like their culture. I just joined . Consider laaa.. lagipun dropship dia dah ramai. Pastu nk kena compete lagi. Susahla nk explain. Yg pasti this things made me cry everyday.. In this business, Dropship is level paling bawah, then you can naik jadi egent and so on. Masa first nak join jd dropship tu dia dh tnye kenapa nk join?? klau setakat nk tambah income buat kerja lain pun boleh tambah income. Klau nk join mesti cita2 tinggi . Klau org tnye kenapa join sbb nk jadi jutawan.. Ubah mindset... Tu semua kata2 diorang la yg aku x boleh hadam dlm hidup aku. Aku stress giler rasa hidup x bebas ... Wajib buat marketing everyday....  I just nk join dropship yg chill chill je .. xyah ar nk over sgt. Aku bukan la nk kutuk dorg .. I just wanna luahkan apa yg aku rasa.. 

    I mmg nk quit ar x lama lagi... Hopefully cepatla boleh dpt kerja baru.. Rasa serabut sgt hidup. Aku tahu Allah bg ujian mengikut kadar kemampuan kita. Kita kena sangka baik dgn Allah. Allah baik. Allah sayang kita.... okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment