Saturday 21 July 2012

SALAM RAMADHAN

Assalamualaikum....


selamat menyambut Ramadan semua!!!... so, i'm at home right now... alhamdulilllah... so, i want to share about my life at cfs iium Gombak... you want to hear the cfs song?...Above is the cfs song...so, last week was the extremely hectic week for me... last weekends, we had the leadtrain programme... i enjoyed that programme... best la...my groupmates all are awesome and best la esp the leader of our group..., congratzzz everyone... now, i can feel the chemistry between us... classmates, roomates

this is my classmates... but our class rep is not at our class anymore as he got better tawaran... same goes to iffah..

this are my beloved classmates for this sem... so sad to leave this sem... i enjoyed the class
i also love my roommates very much, but still don't have the pictures.... 

salam ramadan... bye... love you

No comments:

Post a Comment