Friday 17 April 2015

muhasabah diri


Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah for all the nikmat from Allah SWT... Allah still allow me to write this blog. Actually I would like to share some experience and the wisdom or something that I got from the event. 

Okay, this sem, I am in 2nd year first sem. This sem I've join two societies which is Journalism Club and Da'wah and Training bureau under EMSS. Alhamdulillah.... from this two clubs I've learnt a lot. Actually maybe it is something quite private or secret... but I just write... 

Actually, joining this two club is a blessing... because I cannot just study for the whole sem... I need to do something beyond the classroom. so, again alhamdulillah...

Seriously, I tell this sem is very hectic. Especially after come back from semester break. The activities was non - stop... Only Allah knew how it feels. Bukan nk mengeluh... tired, sad, happy .. all of them are nikmat... Allah knew us better. Always positive.

I would like to share about ikhtilat actually... I've never heard this word before .. until I came to UIAM... Alhamdulillah... when we work in society, we need to work with different gender. yes that's the point, since I came from all girls school, I've never experience this except at RMC...
I'm scared... My kakak halaqah said actually there is no term kawan for brother and sister... astaghfirullahhalazim...
It depend on you to agree or not... but It is important for me. I hope that I will always alert and careful about this topic.

One of the club that I've join, is quite rare. Both have different identity and sometimes I also have different identities according to the club...  .We cannot berlakon, we have to be ourselves. I love both.
I hope I can take a good care of my heart.. pray for me... Allah yang pegang hati kita, kita x de kuasa nk control hati.... Mudah mudahan niat kita join apa2 hanya untuk Allah... selalulah tajdid niat.


Maaf sangat .... mesti antum semua x faham apa yg ana tulis nie kan? maaf sangat. klau ada yg salah mohon tolong betulkan,

No comments:

Post a Comment