Friday 1 September 2017

appreciation




Assalamualaikum...


         Actually this post is special for my internship. If i write here, i can read wherever, whenever... so i have my memory here...

         Okay laaa.. what I can say, this week is quite special for me.. this week is my 12th week of  internship. I already planned to bring some food and give presents to them on my last day. Seriously, I didn't expect to have any special farewell party or presents given moment... Yeah.. it happened... I was really touched... I appreciate that so much... 

         On Monday, Pn. Su and En. Idris came and asked me whether I was fasting or not? Because 5 of us will have some makan2 for lunch .. they treat me.. so sweet... i don't know what to say.. they are very kind... suka betul belanja makan... but i don't have that pictures.. already asked from Pn. Su but she did not give pun.. segan nk mintak.. hehe its okay laa since I still have the pictures on my last day... On Tuesday tu... I got message from someone yg didn't expect juga... hai.. semua unexpected tau.. of course i was happy... hehe... yeah, let me settle laa that problem..

     On Wednesday, I performed my last task and I helped Pn. Su, kak Su and En. Faiz.. I help kak Su to do the KWSP, then faiz said last day already.. he laughed... then he also asked me for help.. haha... i didn't mind pun... i really like to do that works... next week is early of month, i'll be missing my task.. to help kak Su calculate the overtime for staffs and faiz's work as well to calculate the on call and locum... winduuu... thank you for teaching me... even though segan with them especially faiz but alhamdulillah.. everything was nice... 

      About 4.30 pm on wednesday tu, Pn. Subaidah, Kak Suhaiza, En. Idris and En. Faiz gather at kewangan room and call me... we took picture and they gave me presents... so sweeet team kewangan... i love all of you... actually i wanna asked for forgiveness and say thank you.. but.. i was too shy cannot kluar any word.. but i tried i said thank you and minta maaf juga.. but yeah me kan if writing can laa i write a long words but when comes to bercakap... very limited laa words yg kluar.. Anyway... thank you sgt... 

    my kawan2 intern also thank you so much... wati, wani, fatin ,atiqah.. dina.. dina nie jmpe tiap2 pagi .. dia medic upnm.. woww.. semua pun lain unit...



No comments:

Post a Comment