Sunday 3 June 2018

Luahan Perasaan



Assalamualaikum....



      So today.. I wanna tell everything that i felt. Since en. sazali who is our trainer for classroom training said that women will feel relieve or release when they express all their problems. They just wanna be listened then they can find solution on their own. 

      Lets get started. The world of working is not as good as study life. It is totally different. I feel like wanna give up already. Now I worked as sl1m trainee at PjH. During our classroom training, everyday is fun you know like going to class even we have to do presentations all the time... Now we already finished our training and have to go to office to work. I realllllllly don't like it. For me I feel like they are quite berlagak laaa. I don't know laa if only me feels like that. However, my friends also said like that. I thought atirah pnye department je yg x kerek. Yg aku nie... ya ampun.... harapnye x de lah org pjh baca ea... entahlaa i don't know until when i can stay at that place. I reallly determined to go out from pjh as soon as possible. Pray for me please. i wanna stay at my place jee. Nowadays it is not easy to get a job. So, I must be grateful but sgt menderitaaaaa.... hmmm nk jadi freelance je boleh x??...

       Next problem is housemate rumah sewa nie berkira sangat... this is the reality of life.. thats all laa
okayyy bye

No comments:

Post a Comment