Saturday 7 April 2018

Alhamdulillah




Assalamualaikum


     .. hi semua.. In this month of April I and all of us got a lot of wedding ceremony invitation right?... Barakallahu lakuma. Semoga Allah memberkati pernikahan kalian. 

                Before we start, I would like to ask everybody especially me to start our day with grateful. Waje up in the morning say Alhamdulillah Allah still give us the chance to live to ask forgiveness from Him and increase our taqwa.

               Alhamdulillah. Last week I was very angry kan?? Allah is very kind. Allah baik. Allah sayang kita. When He gives us ujian, then it means we are very lucky. Allah bg ujian tanda Allah sayang. Allah concern with us. Kalau dengar ustaz Hanan Attaki or Ustaz Ebit liew mmg menangis laaa. X boleh nk control2 lagi. 

               Last week was quite an emotional week for me. Cry everyday... However Allah is very kind. He give me smiles. Suddenly on Saturday, Allah let me to meet my beloved sahibah uia that already graduated. Everybody has their own life and everybody was stress. Not only me okayyy. So we went to Dataran Merdeka main buih... and the one that lastik2 tu. Hilang kejap stress dpt jadi kanak2 for a while. Memang nk hilangkan stress patutnya baca Quran or listen to the bacaan ayat suci,. berzikir. However, that one also a therapy kan ?? But don,t go overboard laa..  After that we went to surau nusaibah. Katanya penat nak balik tidur. But kalau dh gather camni, bukan selalu dapat. Dekat syurga nnti boleh .. so apa lagi bersembang la  x de la membawang sangat... mungkin fikirkan masa depan... Dengan fariha yg x habis2 membuatkan semua org terhibur... Macam buat karangan bahasa melayu ayat I .. X bole blah. Last week pun best, dapat kluar mkn2 dgn fariha dan rahah cumanya rushing laa


               Minggu nie pulak, ada kawan2 baru Sl1m masuk... so I am not alone. Before this only 4 person and only me a girl so I have deal with them 3 boys laa. But now, there are 7 girls and I hope more boys are coming. Balance la sikit... okay let me tell in malay lah ea.. On Monday tu.. the two boys nie wanna meet the new girls laa kan but they arrived late, so we met at the lift je and only talk with me and at that time pun I don't know what we were talking. Dah lama x deal dgn brothers nie.. whatsapp boleh laa dpn mata x tercakap ... but now dh okay kot. On Tuesday we have jamuan otside with all finance team. So on Wed tu, we went to cafe like on Mon. Then suddenly I saw idzni. I thought it was him laaa because not really ingat sgt muka . Then, kebetulan they are looking for table. So, Atirah and me pun waved our hand calling them kan... then they pun join us makan sekali... then I knew who is hazman and idzni. Then, we pun sembang2... and quite funny laaa the dicussion... sabar je laaa... hehe... nice to meet them... 


              so, this weekend I have to finish my work. Last week Shahira, this week me pulak. Lagu maher zain yg album ada lagu Medina tu sgt mengingatkan aku pada uia ... How I miss my undergraduate life... lagu ara johari tu pulak tringat dkt tmpat intern.


      Okay... salah silap harap dimaafkan. yg baik boleh dicontohi yg buruk boleh dijauhi.
gmbar baru upload guys, so sorry x dpt nk ltk dkt blog.. budget ada org nak tengok... 

No comments:

Post a Comment