Tuesday 31 August 2021

Writing it if one day I forgot..

 Assalamualaikum


                   Hi everyone, our life is always ups and down right? I still remember kak Najwa said that we cannot be positive all the time. We need to acknowledge the feelings and emotions.  Also few days ago or lately nie laa... I got an information that our emotion is matter. It is really important for us to take care of our emotion. Aiman Azlan said that emotion is really important in marriage. Learn how to control emotions. Ustaz Mizi Wahid also said about self love. Protection of our emotions. I don't know.. sometimes I feel like I malas nak fikir.. and just doing things that makes me happy. 

                 Actually one new things that I learnt is about marriage actually from Aiman Azlan. He said about doa istikharah. One thing yang I remember the most is that that man or woman is soleh is very nice but that doesn't mean he is good for us or I am good for him. Only Allah knows.. when Allah jauhkan then it means that is not the best. Allah always takdirkan yang baki2 saja for us. Kita x nampak, benda yang kita nampak and tahu is limited. Allah knows. Allah Maha Mengetahui. 

               I always paksa my mind, myself to think of  that Allah is baik. sangat baik. Allah loves me. But sometimes that bad thoughts are coming dtg menyerang .. and I feel down again... I feel bad. This is life right?? Maybe i should try applying what kak Najwa tought me. 

              Remember to always doa to Allah to do good things and to be good. Must always ask from Allah because we are makhluk ciptaanNya yang super lemah... okay.. ask help from Allah.. 

             Do pray for me please.. I still usaha and doa to that .... okayyy 

till we meet gain insyaAllah kalau Allah masih bagi nyawa ini pada saya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment