Tuesday 15 January 2013

anything

Assalamualaikum

The title is quite weird right? I think because I wanna write many things so, its ok la the title like that....

First and foremost, wahhh dh mcm nk tulis essay,...ok I just wanna share about my birthday, Alhamdulillah, my family and I celebrated my birthday at a restaurant and that is my first time to eat a very large burger...so, maybe next time I can go there with you all. ^_^ ok, usually people potong cake on their birthday, but me, potong burger.....alhamdulillah...., sorry the picture ada kat atas....


my little brother....

that is me...

Other than talk about that, i also wanna share about, the power of niat, I heard from tv, the ustaz said.... when we really ikhlas to do something, then, we will got the extraordinary power to do the things... and semua tu datangnya daripada Allah SWT. Actually, the ustaz told a story to correlate the story with the main idea, but maybe next time i'll tell you guys... ok make our new azam to always ikhlas...

I also want to share about health, I still remember, my teacher Pn. Rohaiza that taught me chemistry, during my form 5, teacher said, minyak masak tu, yg kite guna nk masak tu, hanya boleh guna maximum, 2 KALI... sahaja, ok???....its very dangerous to use it more than that, so bila dah kahwin nnti, ada family, selalu la masak kat rumah.... lebih selamat, right?... klau nk beli kat kedai tu, usha2 ckit minyak yg dorg gne....bukannya suruh mmbazir minyak tu, tapi eh kejap, jgn salah faham, mksud aku, selalunya bila kita masak, kan ada minyak lebih dlm kuali tu, so msti rasa syg nk buang, and ada yg kitar semula, klau nk kitar semula pun, after dh guna skali, bleh guna lg skali je ok???
Hopefully, faham la kan, laen kali, x payah la guna minyak bnyk2

reminder for myself and others, ok....
i have a special pantun for you guys

ikan yu, ikan lumba lumba,
banyak sungguh di Laut China Selatan,
tahun baru, baru je tiba,
sama samalah kita berhijrah ke arah kebaikan.

sorry la klau x logik pntun tu, nnti aku edit ok, hmmmm rushing nie, bye, THANK YOU very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment