Monday 7 January 2013

sanah helwah...

Assalamualaikum,

Today is 7th January... so I am officially 19 today... thanks a lot for those who always be with me, thanks 4 all the wishes, thanks 4 remembering me, even jauh @ dekat, never forget kewujudan aku,....

what else to write???.. dont forget i celebrate my birthday, twice a year... so my second birthday is on 25th Rejab  or 4th June.

Alhamdulillah , i still have the opportunity to celebrate my 19th birthday... so hopefully i will improve myself to become a better person. This is what my boss said to me - perlu lebihkan dalam berkomunikasi dan berkongsi idea. Saya yakin anda boleh! ^_^ # In shaa Allah. - boss. So, i'll try my best ok... if there is anything i have to improve, just tell me because i am the ordinary people...

thanks for accept me in this life, i hope i can share interesting and meaningful things in this blog, and i really hope  that i can modify my boring blog nie ok....

No comments:

Post a Comment