Monday 1 August 2016

LOVE...




Assalamualaikum....

        Loving can hurt sometimes??? We don't talk anymore??....
Hehe... Alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah... again Allah give me and my friends a SMILE.... its a bless.. a big rahmat.. in english we can call it boon... Allah give a chance to see His beautiful creations.. Mashaaa Allah... So nice... 

           Alhamdulillah  Allah izin.... we arrived at Nani's house at Malacca.. near the beach.. so many beaches... 


           Thank you Fariha and Asma Noor.. for driving us... again.. I'm not giving any help... very sorry.. if I can drive.. I'll of course help ... At last the busy weekend come to an end... next weekend... no raya anymore... Alhamdulillah a very meaningful raya... Other than that, for those whose got married... barakallahu lakuma... tkc first in batch... and on this 13/8/.. Elle also will getting married.. barakallulakuma... congratzzz.. I thought this year nobody fom GL is getting married.... 


             For those who still feel down, sad or anything... I pray that Allah will heal your sadness. I knew besides the sadness Allah grant something precious to you... Be strong.. it is reminder for me also... Semoga Allah beri kita kekuatan... ameeeeeeeen.
I also hope I can slowly buang all the karat jahiliyyah inside me and only do what Allah asked... semoga kehidupan kita diberkati...
I just teringat.. about Gontor nasyid's lyrics... it says 
      Di sisni paksalah diri bahagia,
      Hingga ikhlas terima kenyataan.
hmmm what do you think?









Bye... till we meet again.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment