Tuesday 16 August 2016

The last short sem in UIA sob sob..





Assalamualaikum....

    Last 13/8/16, my friend's birthday that i always remember.. happy birthdayy Fizrie.. Allah has a better plan for you .. you can still be airforce  in paradise later tau.. jgn cdih... my friend, third in batch Grandiloquent 0711, Syafiqah Elida already get married... I'm happy for her.. #srikandigoingstrong. barakallahulakuma wabarakah Elle and partner.


          At the same date, there is something happen...sob sob.. cannot tell laa privacy. Cryingggg story.... okayy,,,

         What else ea... now.. with Fariha, kak Khadijah and kak Jalilah... long time no see.... non stop discussion....

            Just see pictures laaa 


Finish Exam... alhamdulillah..




Before going out .... 



        This short sem, so interesting... full of suka duka.. I didn't expect la I'll share my story with Fariha and Rahah... no more secrets about me.. hhee.. yg salah sama2 kita betulkan... thank you for being with me so that I'll improve myself to become more solehah... .. lastly, I pray so that Allah give us the true understanding of Islam and practice Islam perfectly.... Subhanallah, alhamdulillah Allahu akbar....

No comments:

Post a Comment