Thursday 11 August 2016

Luahan Hatiku...




Assalamualaikum...

Allah SWT already arranged everything in our life nicely. Everything that Allah gave, giving, and will give are everything the best. It might be sad, happy or anything...

        Yeah.. I knew, I am not solehah like others.. I also knew that we cannot say bad about ourselves... but 

        However, I feel very greatful because Allah grant me this opportunity to be in a good surrounding, surrounded by good people. accept me as I am.. Always tegur me if I'm wrong. Listen to my problems... Thank you so much... If i'm not here I don't know what will happen to me.. well you know.. 5 years in all girls school,... when go out of course culture shock.. ...Alhamdulillah Allah placed me here to learnt what is ikhtilat.. learn about aqidah, akhlak and everything... 

       My lecturer said, life in university is still in a fantasy not a real world...  You don't know what  and how the real world outside... it made me sad to know about my friend outside, they didn't get what i've got... then... I pray people outside will get the chance to learn Islam in more detail....

   

This life is very challenges right???... I hope we will always with Allah... Bro Azman said, kena rasa Allah bersama kita... To find tranquility, remember Allah. Banyakkan zikir... lupakan perkara2 yg x elok. stop doing things that Allah hate. Semoga Allah ampunkan dosa dosa kita... ameeeeeen

No comments:

Post a Comment