Friday 14 July 2017

new life..





Assalamualaikum...

    I'm at office right now actually. Feeling very lonely, boring and sleepy ... arachi???.. Ustaz said when feel not happy then malaikat is not with you.


     Not laa new sgt.. just as usual go to work. Hmmm it is new laa because working life is not the same with study life and i really miss study life ... 

     Life is very complicated... i miss my friends in uia.. I miss to have chit chat with fariha, rahah and shahira at their room.... i have nobody to tell story here... 

      last Friday night I went to JB.. miss jb so much. After 6 years... been there again.. kenduri Qilah.. Congratzz ... Alhamdulillah sempat singgah stf kjp .. a lot of differences i can see. But so sad cannot see zawani and syahadah... its okay lahh... i dont think i will go to jb again.. it is far + expensive..
Thank you mak and ayah for allowing me to go to jb... ☺💋
       
        continue tomorrow ea
      Yesterday.. I was quite busy..x sempat nk menaip..
Yeah.. I am sad thinking of my life, future... i know Allah is the best planner. Allah always give the best for us what we gone through is the best... but its hard.. i feel like wanna cry every second.. Ya Allah please help me...

             Today is  14/7/17 already... so I would like to write the whole week's story. Okay ... Firstly, Alhamdulillah and until today I can't believe I already got the P license. Alhamdulillah sgt.. at my fourth trials.. I succeed.. Okay.. so, yesterday, HKB had a jamuan hari raya.. so, we (wati and me) had to help serve the food.. bkn serve to lead.. hehe.... best.. can see may people, doctors, nurses and many other staffs.. Then I got the chance to do work with my colleagues... hehe.. until enter into my dream..
last week, I got a lot of work to do.. but this week, don't have work because everybody busy with the audit...
              As an appreciation, I would like to list up my colleagues.. kenangan utk masa akn datang.. gambar don't have.. pengarah..Dr. Norhasimawati is the highest level in this HKB. I don't have chance to work with her pun. Next, Puan Ku Norehan, Puan Subaidah is my supervisor. She is penolong akauntan. Later I have the organisation chart, I'll put here ea.. I get to work with her, any command or task given from her. However, as I work under unit kewangan, I also work and get orders from the kewangan team. They are En. Idris, En. Faiz and kak Suhaiza. Next is Puan syahirah the engineer, En Safri, En Amirul, En. Zamri. Kak Rosni, Kak Ina, Kak Sarah, kak Zuraini, kak Liza, kak Ani, kak Shila, En. Hakimi. Then Wati is my practical friend in this office. I have one more practical friend, Atiqah also from uia but she is upstairs in other unit... Okay, thats all laa i think...

   All the best for all of you.. I really miss my solehah girls
         

No comments:

Post a Comment