Wednesday 21 February 2018

Throwback




Assalamualaikum


      I was and still sad with the lost of my pictures in my laptop.... sobs. Because of this laptop. Hmm but that was ditakdirkan for me. Every tiny simple thing also Allah dh takdirkan untuk kita. Semua benda yg jadi adalah dengan izin Allah. Tapi tak semua yang Allah izin, Allah reda. Okay I really want back the pictures At Terengganu, Raya 2016 and Kenduri kak Hanis and other kakak. Klau ada rezeki Allah izin then I'll get back the pictures. Actually I wanna share about the old pictures. I read my diary during I was in form 5. So funny and sweet. Miss my school. Even I had some bad experience there, but I still love my alma mater. Congratzzz Syahira Raghni and husband selamat bernikah semalam. 17/2/18


     I don't have many pictures during my secondary school. Boarding school cannot la use phone to take pictures. I don't have camera at that time kan... at that time not like now. That pictures was during HK means hari keusahawanan. There are part of my closest friend back in stf. They are very nice. I have nice friends, nice kakaks and nice adiks. Alhamdulillah. I knew all of you also have very nice friend. The pictures during our dinner also I don't have. Its okay even I don't have the pictures but I have the stories in my diary. I love writings. Other than this pictures, I have pictures during at rmc. That pictures was tagged at fb. if not, I will not have laa that pictures. I upload 2 pictures only ea. I don't want people to find my blog when they type anything about stf rmc. hehehe.


This picture during eating durian. Lots of love



                      My laptop nie suka sangat buat hal and it lead to make me cry... i will continue later okayyy.


        Okay now I'm back hehe.... okay yesterday 20th February is my Mother's birthday. happy birthdayyy.
okay. so many okays... before continue to CFS and degree life, I would like to share laa kan some story.
During form 4 I joined one week trip to schools. SBT schools. Actually the journey was to the north. Along the way, we drop by to TKC, SSP. That 2 schools with STF ibarat musuh laaa. Macam x percaya gi sekolah musuh. Biasa la perempuan nie. However, that was a very great experience. The TKC ians were very kind bawak kitorang lawat blok. We have chit chat and everything. Next we went to SSP. There , I met my dua pupu okay bukan dua lipa. hehe. Hazirah. Then we pun chit chat laa. Okay.. after that I forgot. Because we were going to Sekolah Sains Sultan Md Jiwa. I don't know the right spelling but we bergerak keluar dari ssp tu dh lps maghrib juga or nk dkt isyak dah which I mean already night. At SSMJ pun i had friends from primary schools but all are boys. so, x jumpa pun dgn dorg just asking the girl students. Then form 5 I went to RMC because we have eksplorasi. So... nice memories.


                                               

     During CFS, I was very close to them. We were special unit FSCC. We were always together. Other than them, I was close with my room mates and my class mates. So, I x kenal ramai sgt org. When my room mate balik kelas petang2 kumpul kat tengah bergosip I cannot i magine who are they yg dorg tgh ckp tu.. until dh degree baru I kenal ..Ouh he /she laaa yg dorg ckp tu lol. My cfs storyes bnyk kot I shared dkt blog nie... hehe I should read back.

 These are the girls that I spent most of my time in undergraduate life. They made my undergradzz life meaningful and always be in my heart...

  That was my first and last to join my GL friends. the awesomestest. X sangka dpt join. Before nie I segan nk join. Kitorang kluar  10 org in one avanza yasmin's car... terharu dpt join dorg... walaupun segan.... thats all lah k byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment