Monday 14 May 2012

HARI IBU

Assalamualaikum,

Dah lame x tulis...busy sikit, actually aku nak tulis bnde nie semalam, sebab semalam 13 Mei 2012, which is hari ibu....sebenarnye memang kali nie special dedication to my beloved mummy.
even though she never know about the existence of this simple blog
i really love my mum
she is the one who gave birth to me
taught me everything
gave me support when i was alone and sad
she is the strongest woman i ever met
i still remember during my junior years at ***
i was bullied by my seniors...then i must find my mum
(kene buli je pun, bukannya ragging, kecoh la aku nie)
to tell her, to share my feeling, my sadness
i cried at the public phone
she is the only one who could really understand me
she never showed her tiredness to educate her daughters and sons
she always remind me to pray to ALLAH, s.w.t
to be stronger to undergo the life that are very challenging
THANK YOU MAK....
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.....


No comments:

Post a Comment