Sunday 24 July 2016

Bahagia dalam sedih





Assalamualaikum....

             My title today is like tajuk lagu melayu right? hehe... kalah dalam menang, hidup dalam mati, doa dalam lagu.... hehe.

The best selfie for today.. quite satisfied even my tudung is quite bulat.. stfian tudung must sharp.. hehe..


                 So, yeah actually i'm stressed doing my assignment. Just realised that 26/7 is Tuesday.. Afiq's birtdayyy my brother... still the same like last time, end up with writing blog..

            Today is 24/7... last 5 years where were I?... of course at RMC... ish2 sister nie dah kenapa ingat ... I think I am the only one who remember and I hope nobody will read this... Maluuuuu.
No laaaa. like this, today... Fariha and me went to Bangi, and we go through the road that reminisced me of my school's dayyy ... tha'ts all   +   yesterdayyy meet with srikandi... hehe srikandi sangat.. budget laa sister nie. They are srikandi not meeee..................

               So, what I want to write is...in the stress day with tough test... Allah still give me a chance to smile... It was NICE... Masha Allah ... Alhamdulillah sangat.... 

             What else I wanna write ea??? haa really miss Tropical fruit company... Only meet Intan and Emylia... I miss to see Wafiqah.. Cannot find her ... Rindu .., Amirul, Hanis.. 
 Bella and Intan call me Diya, Hanis and dayah call me Kiah.. so funny.. Rozie panggil apa ntah... but mostly call asmadiyana.... hehe...

      I want to dedicate the song see you again. 
For Fariha... thanks a lot ... Sorry for not helping you ... lets us finish our english term paper... FIGHTING!!!!!!... see you next time.. for GL gathering cannot go laaa Bella said no point laa if go no you guys.. feel awkward ... X pe we pray so that Allah will gather us one dayyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment